Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
PC Games (Games)

Submission + - Bioshock online activation limits you to two

Phanatic1a writes: Word on the tech support forums at 2K is that the good folks at SecuROM are limiting you to two online activations of that PC version of Bioshock you just bought. If you're one of those folks in the habit of regularly formatting your hard drive or upgrading your PC, you might want to keep that in mind before you find yourself with a $50 drink coaster. Oh well, this is sure to deter piracy, isn't it?
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Bioshock online activation limits you to two

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...