Become a fan of Slashdot on Facebook

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Patents

Submission + - Five Things Every Software Developer Should Know (saperlaw.com)

BBrown writes: Saper Law Offices, the same Chicago law firm that has been mentioned here twice before for their successes against the RIAA, has posted a blog article on the legal issues surrounding software development. The article, titled "Five Things Every Software Developer Should Know", gives a concise but informative legal tutorial on patents, trademarks, and trade secrets. Definitely a must-read for anybody involved in a small or personal business doing software development.

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...