Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Google

Submission + - How to stop top 100 Google results being sellers?

Architect writes: "Google use to be about searching for information. Now, google is about searching for organizations selling products.

I can't enter search items and find any informative help anymore, instead the first results are always organizations selling something related to all items in the search box...

Does anyone know a way to tell the Google search that I am not buying? How do you tell Google to stop returning results from people selling products? "-buy -purchase" etc doesn't seem to work.

Thank you"

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...