Follow Slashdot blog updates by subscribing to our blog RSS feed

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Slashdot.org

Submission + - Dell Linux PCs lack multimedia

An anonymous reader writes: Dell's plans to sell consumer Linux PCs could hit a snag after the company admitted that the machines will not run popular video formats and might not work with cheaper printers. http://www.itnews.com.au/newsstory.aspx?CIaNID=528 45&src=site-marq Heavy Sigh... If they're pre-configuring these why are they confusing people with these press releases. Instead they should be pointing out the GREAT (NON-DRM LADEN) NEW multimedia people will get to use FOR FREE! And how they're going to love their cheap printer the will definitely work with UBUNTU

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...