Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Democrats

Submission + - Gore's Home Energy Use Increases Since "Truth&

MightyYar writes: Apparently Al Gore's home energy use has actually increased since he made "An Inconvenient Truth", according to The Tennessee Center for Policy Research. While this organization is certainly not apolitical and I am a bit skeptical about their claims, if true this would give Gore critics further ammunition — he would indeed appear to be an elitist hypocrite, willing to preach to us about how to live without following his own advice. For us geeks, the Drudge Report gives us the numbers.

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...