derrida writes: ""Do not:
1. Post you're going to sue nVidia.
2. Post they are guilty of false advertising. (without link to your court judgement saying so)
3. Post the hardware must not work (FUD)
4. Post the software must not work (FUD)
5. Post that you want nVidia staff fired or accosted. (don't be a jerk)
6. Ask for direct response from nVidia."
With the above suggestions an Nvidian moderator closed a thread discussing Vista drivers. ; in his opinion "Far too many people flaming, posting FUD, and in general not posting within TOS.".
The reaction: A site collecting information that may lead to a class action suit against the graphics firm, for lying when implying Vista compatibility."
Slashdot Top Deals
How many Unix hacks does it take to change a light bulb?
Let's see, can you use a shell script for that or does it need a C program?