Follow Slashdot blog updates by subscribing to our blog RSS feed

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Google

Submission + - YouTube to Share Ad Revenue

kestasjk writes: "People who upload their own films to video-sharing website YouTube will soon get a share of the ad revenue. YouTube founder Chad Hurley confirmed to the BBC that his team was working on a revenue sharing mechanism that would "reward creativity".
Will this actually give people an incentive to create their own content, or will it give rise to YouTube spam?"

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...