Follow Slashdot blog updates by subscribing to our blog RSS feed

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Microsoft

Submission + - Microsoft Extends XP Home & MCE Support

innocence18 writes: "Microsoft has announced that it will be adding an "Extended Support" phase for both Windows XP Home and Media Center Editions. This brings the support life cycle of both products to 5 years mainstream (April 2009) and 5 years extended which matches the support policy of XP Professional."

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...