Your search — "[search terms]" — did not match any documents
* Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
* Try different keywords.
* Try more general keywords.
The results page is the equivalent of Google nothingness. Now, I think that "$|" is somehow related to CGI.pm and therefore probably CGI in general, but still shouldn't the brilliant coders at Google be able to code for this and index this as a search term so that clueless dolts like me can google for it to find out what it means?
So, I ask you Slashdotters:
* What does '$| = 1;' mean in Perl?
* Is there a way to google for that term?
* Has anyone else found any text that Google will return 'Google nothingness' as I've described it?