Catch up on stories from the past week (and beyond) at the Slashdot story archive

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Submission + - Video: Diving a car from a drones eye view (suasnews.com)

garymortimer writes: Our filming drone provided aerial footage with a difference, not only did we shoot the action from above (in HD of course), we also provided flying goggles for the drivers. The goggles provided a downlink from our eye in the sky, however for the drivers to take this visual information and translate it was extremely difficult, especially when determining speed, direction and timings on the track.
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Video: Diving a car from a drones eye view

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...