Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Submission + - New Pandemiya Banking Trojan Written From Scratch (threatpost.com)

msm1267 writes: A new banking Trojan has surfaced on hacker forums called Pandemiya. While the malware offers many of the same features criminals would find in Zeus, Citadel or Carberp, the malware is a completely new offering, a yearlong project, written from scratch featuring more than 25,000 lines of original C code.
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

New Pandemiya Banking Trojan Written From Scratch

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...