Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Submission + - NASA selects CTO of photonics firm as trainee astronaut (v3.co.uk)

illiteratehack writes: NASA has selected a 39 year old chief technology officer to become a trainee astronaut. Josh Cassada is the current chief technology officer and co-founder of Quantum Opus, a firm that specialises in photonics. Cassada is one of eight individuals selected by NASA from 6,100 applicants for astronaut training, though what their future mission may be has yet to be revealed.
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

NASA selects CTO of photonics firm as trainee astronaut

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...