Follow Slashdot blog updates by subscribing to our blog RSS feed

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Submission + - British Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg 'Kills' Snoopers Charter (techweekeurope.co.uk)

judgecorp writes: The Deputy Prime Minister, Nick Clegg, has effectively "killed" the Communications Data Bill which would have required service providers to share personal communications data with the police. Clegg has withdrawn the support of the Liberal Democrat Party (part of the Coalition in power in the UK) from the so-called "Snooper's Charter". The announcement is timed to block the measure from the Queen's Speech on 8 May, which introduces the next programme of planned legislation.
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

British Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg 'Kills' Snoopers Charter

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...