Catch up on stories from the past week (and beyond) at the Slashdot story archive

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
DEAL: For $25 - Add A Second Phone Number To Your Smartphone for life! Use promo code SLASHDOT25. Also, Slashdot's Facebook page has a chat bot now. Message it for stories and more. Check out the new SourceForge HTML5 internet speed test! ×

Submission + - Unleash Your Inner Awesome! (wordpress.com)

somonetolove writes: Scientists tell us that we use at most only 10% of our brains. Imagine what you could do if you could gain access to the other 90%? The world would be your oyster! Have you ever
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Unleash Your Inner Awesome!

Comments Filter:

There's no sense in being precise when you don't even know what you're talking about. -- John von Neumann

Working...