Over the past 35 years, I've had several hobbies. Otherwise, I'd have gone crazy just studying and working all the tim. I've done a lot, from backgammon to amateur bodybuilding, including playing the bass, watching NHRA, and building model trains. I don't feel like going back to any of them, as I like trying new things (I'll watch Daytona 500 this Sunday, though).
So, I'm looking for suggestions for a new hobby. Here are a few guidelines so you're not completely in the dark.
1. I hate outdoors and nature stuff, so mountain biking, rock climbing and such are out of the question.
2. Money isn't (much of) an issue. Any money-intensive hobby (flying real airplanes, offshore racing) are out of the picture.
3. It doesn't snow where I live, so winter sports are a no-no.
4. It'd be nice if it didn't require a huge time commitment, a lot of analytical thinking and math. I need a hobby, not a second job.
5. Low tech would be nice, too, but not required.
Any ideas???? TYIA!!