Please create an account to participate in the Slashdot moderation system

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Advertising

Submission + - Microsoft starts negative campaign against Gmail

Citral writes: In a bid to draw more users to its own Outlook.com email service, Microsoft has launched an anti-Google campaign with the slogan Scroogled. On the campaign website, Microsoft claims that 71% of Gmail users are unaware that their email's words are used to display ads. Moreover, they claim that 60% of Gmail users said they would consider or definitely switch from Gmail because of this practice.
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Microsoft starts negative campaign against Gmail

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...