Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Apple

Submission + - Apple working the broken patent system (informationweek.com)

An anonymous reader writes: A pretty tight op-ed on how apple used the broken parts of the patent system to gain a very favorable portion of the smart-phone market from a design perspective.
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Apple working the broken patent system

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...