Become a fan of Slashdot on Facebook

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Idle

Submission + - Rare 'penis snake' exposed in Brazil with new dam (mongabay.com)

terrancem writes: A creature discovered by engineers building a dam in the Amazon is a type of caecilian, a limbless amphibian that resembles an earthworm or as some are noting, part of the male anatomy. The animal was discovered while draining a portion of the Madeira River — a major tributary of the Amazon — for a controversial hydroelectric project. Six individuals were found according to biologist Julian Tupan, who identified the species as Atretochoana eiselti. Little else is known about the species.
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Rare 'penis snake' exposed in Brazil with new dam

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...