Become a fan of Slashdot on Facebook

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Moon

Submission + - The Prospects for Lunar Mining (yahoo.com)

MarkWhittington writes: With the discovery of vast amounts of water on the Moon, some frozen in the shadows of craters at the Lunar poles and some chemically bonded with the regolith, interest in lunar mining has arisen among commercial space entrepreneurs.
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

The Prospects for Lunar Mining

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...