Follow Slashdot blog updates by subscribing to our blog RSS feed

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Compare cell phone plans using Wirefly's innovative plan comparison tool ×
Idle

Submission + - Girl electrocuted and dies tweeting in the tub (softpedia.com) 3

Jeff Shantz writes: "A 17 year old Romanian girl is dead after being electrocuted while tweeting in the bath tub. Apparently, she plugged in her laptop after her battery started to die, and it is unclear as to whether or not she dropped the laptop in the water, or simply dripped enough water on the device to cause the shock. Needless to say, it is probably good advice not to tweet in the tub."
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Girl electrocuted and dies tweeting in the tub

Comments Filter:
  • " it is probably good advice not to tweet in the tub"

    Better advice,to not tweet at all.

"Pull the wool over your own eyes!" -- J.R. "Bob" Dobbs

Working...