Become a fan of Slashdot on Facebook

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Apple Sets Tune for Pricing of Song Downloads 396

PygmySurfer writes "Apple Computer on Monday revealed it had renewed contracts with the four largest record companies to sell songs through its iTunes digital store at 99 cents each. The agreements came after months of bargaining, and were a defeat for music companies that had been pushing for a variable pricing model."
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Apple Sets Tune for Pricing of Song Downloads

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...