Home wireless security level?Displaying poll results.
Open network: Internet should be free for all!
1751 votes / 5%
WEP encryption: Waiting to be compromised
967 votes / 2%
WPA/WPA2 encryption: Should be secure
18874 votes / 53%
WPA/WPA2 w/ hidden SSID: A bit more secure
3840 votes / 10%
Ditto, but w/ MAC whitelist: A tough tighter
3300 votes / 9%
Ditto, but DHCP disabled: Wireless fortress
1021 votes / 2%
Wired connection or powerline Ethernet only
1908 votes / 5%
Whatever my neighbors are using
3301 votes / 9%
34962 total votes.
- Do you have a Facebook account? Posted on June 12th, 2016 | 25605 votes
- What do you do at home to protect your data? (In comments: Any specific companies or services you recommend?) Posted on May 25th, 2016 | 14521 votes
- If the United States presidential election were held today, I would vote for: Posted on May 25th, 2016 | 445 comments
- Should Slashdot remove the ability to post anonymously? Posted on May 25th, 2016 | 368 comments
- Do you have a Facebook account? Posted on May 25th, 2016 | 301 comments