Follow Slashdot stories on Twitter

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
User Journal

Journal hot_Karls_bad_cavern's Journal: Microsoft Flash Ads on Slashdot. 2

In case you haven't noticed Slashdot is now running shitty Microsoft ads at the top of the page. "Nothing odd, they do that all the time," you may say.

Not so, my good Slashdotter, these new ads are, wait for it, Flash. That's right, no blocking the images anymore. What a shaft. We'll get around this too. i just find it very interesting that Slashdot (linux cheerleader), is running non-mozilla-crushable ads. Fucking strange. Yes, yes, i know there's ways around, i just find it interesting. Way to go, Rob.
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Microsoft Flash Ads on Slashdot.

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...