The following is a list of sigs I have had, or will have (in no particular order).
- Well, my days of not taking Slashdot seriously are certainly coming to a middle...
- I am a vampire. I may ponder, or mull, or mediate, consider, ruminate, or think about...
...but I never reflect.
- Flying cars: Bringing stupid into the third dimension.
- For there ain't no Bottle in all the world
Like that dear little Bottle of mine.
- It's not how much gold there is, but who's wielding it.
- "This is E.G. Marshall inviting you to return to our Mystery Theater for another adventure in the Macabre. Until next time, pleasant dreams?"
- If the lessons of history teach us any one thing, it is that no one learns the lessons that history teaches.
- Woah... Frogger flashback!
- What happened?
He was starting to make sense. So I shot him.
- Build a better mousetrap and patent lawyers will beat a path to your door, carrying cease and desist letters.
- I'm gonna develop grass that only grows an inch and a half tall, and retire on the hush-money from the mower companies.
- I resent that. I am not sleeping on the job. I'm thinking laterally... with my eyes closed.
- adoxography: (n) 1. Skilled writing on an unimportant subject. 2. Any Slashdot posting.
- What fun it is to laugh and sing a slaying song tonight!
- If money is power, why don't we fix the dollar to the kilowatt?
- Buy our vacuum cleaners. They really suck!
- The pen was considered mightier than the sword until it was discovered that a sword could hack off a person's hands.