Please create an account to participate in the Slashdot moderation system

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Networking

Journal farnz's Journal: No IPv6 for UK broadband users

BT (the incumbent telephone company in the United Kingdom) are in the process of spending millions of pounds on upgrading their network to an all-IP core. However, they have failed to consider 21st Century protocol support, preferring to insist that IPv4 is enough for everyone. Haven't they noticed the IPv4 exhaustion report yet?
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

No IPv6 for UK broadband users

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...