Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
User Journal

Journal Allaria's Journal: Sig logic explained. 2

a==who b==what c==Earth

"Think of it this way. Would you agree that the world has both whos and whats in it?"
"That's pretty obvious."
"And would you also agree that a who is greater than a what?"
"What do you mean?"
"For one thing, a what can make a what, and a who can make a what, but only a who can make a who."
"That seems true."
"Now put those two points together. If only a who can make a who, and the world includes whos, then only a who could make the world."

Stolen from here.

This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Sig logic explained.

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...