You put your itunes (or musicmatch, or winamp, etc) playlist on random, and ask one of the questions below. when you hit play, the song that comes up has your answer. sometimes you have to think about it a bit to figure it out, but it works 99.9% of the time. no cheating!"
these are my results:
1: how am i feeling today?
- the barbarian, by emerson, lake and palmer
2: what does my computer think of me?
- antarctica, by men without hats
3: how far will i go in life?
- garlands, by cocteau twins
4: will i have a happy life?
- face up, by new order
5: what do my friends really think of me?
- 5 8 6, by new order
6: what do strangers secretly think of me?
- tommy the cat, by primus
7: do my friends secretly lust after me?
- smooth operator, by sade
8: how can i make myself happy?
- view from the outside, by the lucy show
9: where will i get married?
- kooks, by david bowie
10: what is my best friend's theme song?
- tales of the future, by vangelis (bladerunner soundtrack)
11: what should i do with my life?
- burn, by the cure
12: why must life be so full of pain?
- (like a) sun rising through my garden, by matt johnson
13: what is the story of my life?
- do the empty house, by the comsat angels
14: what was high school like?
- lukey's boat, by great big sea
15: what is the best thing about me?
- musette & drums, by cocteau twins
16: how can i maximize my pleasure during sex?
- theme for great cities, by simple minds
17: will i ever have children?
- autosuggestion, by joy division
18: will i die happy?
- telegraph, by orchestral manouevers in the dark
19: can you give me some advice?
- muscle for brains, by gang of four
20: what is my best trait?
- stuck in the rain, by the payolas
21: what do you think happiness is?
- ivo, by cocteau twins
22: what's my favorite fetish?
- bread and wine, by peter gabriel
23: how does the world see me?
- time again for the golden sunset, by the the
24: how will i be remembered?
- troy, by sinead o'connor
25: are people secretly after me?
- passover, by joy division
26: what is my signature dancing song?
- alive and kicking, by simple minds
27: what do i think is my current theme song?
- architecture and morality, by orchestral manouevers in the dark
28: what do others think is my current theme song?
- scissors and the stone, by the comsat angels
29: what song will play at my funeral?
- if music could talk, by the clash
30: what song describes my parents?
- wolf in the breast, by cocteau twins
31: what song describes my grandparents?
- every little thing she does is magic, by the police
32: what type of women do i like?
- kind of a drag, by the buckinghams
33: what is my day going to be like?
- indiscipline, by king crimson
34: what is the weekend going to be like?
- disturbed, by peter gabriel
35: how is my life going?
- treason, by the teardrop explodes
36: what will be written on my tombstone?
- pictures at an exhibitions, by mussorgsky
just brilliant. `5 8 6'. that one made me crack up. PERFECT. plus, you get random sample of today's playlist.