- What is your occupation?
Student, high school, 11th grade.
- What color are your socks right now?
White as always.
- What are you listening to right now?
Audioslave's cover of The White Stripes' song "Seven Nation Army".
- What was the last thing that you ate?
- Can you drive a stick shift?
- If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
I dunno. Red, I guess?
- Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My friend (name deleted).
- Do you like the person who sent this to you?
I guess so.
- How old are you today?
Depends on the unit of time by which you are measuring. 16 years.
- Favorite drinks?
- What is your favorite sport to watch?
I don't watch sports.
- Have you ever dyed your hair?
4 cats in the house.
- Favorite food?
Hmmm, not sure about that one. Depends, I guess.
- What was the last movie you watched?
Deck the Halls. Not only was it not a very good movie, the theater screwed up the aspect ratio.
- Favorite holiday?
Thanksgiving, yum yum.
- What do you do to vent anger?
Yell at people.
- What were your favorite toys as a kid?
- What is your favorite: fall or spring?
Meh, life goes on either way.
- Hugs or kisses?
- Cherry or blueberry?
- Do you want your friends to send this back?
It wasn't really sent.
- Living arrangements?
With my parents and sister (name deleted).
- When was the last time you cried?
God, I don't remember. I cry too much.
- What is on the floor of your closet?
- Who is the friend you have had the longest that you're sending this to?
If you're talking about people who will read this, Sam is the first one who friended me.
- What did you do last night?
Pretty much nothing.
Sign up for the Slashdot Daily Newsletter! DEAL: For $25 - Add A Second Phone Number To Your Smartphone for life! Use promo code SLASHDOT25. ×