I took yesterday off; Thursday was not stellar by any means. These two facts are not connected, however.
Thus far: 7-9, +$48.95 (+3.9% of risk)
The bankroll now stands at $1,048.95, with $55.14 held as retained earnings.
MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL: (Games must have both listed pitchers start for action)
- Philadelphia (B. Myers vs. C. Schilling): $97 risked @ +172
- Houston (T. Buchholz vs. J. Garland): $78 risked @ +162
- San Francisco (Jm. Wright vs. D. Haren): $117 risked @ +123
- NY Mets (O. Hernandez vs. R. Halladay): $97 risked @ +155
- St. Louis (J. Suppan vs. K. Rogers): $97 risked @ +137
- Kansas City (B. Duckworth vs. D. Davis): $78 risked @ +133
- Atlanta (L. Cormier vs. T. Corcoran): $97 risked @ +101
- Texas (R. Tejeda vs. J. Fogg): $97 risked @ -104
- Arizona (C. Vargas vs. B. Colon): $117 risked @ +118
- LA Dodgers (A. Sele vs. Z. Duke): $117 risked @ -119
Aggregate risk: $992