Become a fan of Slashdot on Facebook

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
User Journal

Journal stormi's Journal: at work

i am officially at work, on slashdot. mark this on your calenders.... what am i supposed to do w/ a 15 minute break? my job consists of scanning today.... isn't that a break?
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

at work

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...