When Within the Coursing Stream of Current Events, it becomes necessary for Many to dissolve the Traditional bands which have connected them with another, and to assume, among the Powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitles humanity, a decent respect to the opinions of humankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to active protestations.
We posit the following as preeminent and preexistent axioms
That All Humans are created equal, and are endowed by what they perceive as their Creator with a plethora of Unassailable Rights, that amongst these many rights, three here enumerated are:
Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.
That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among humans, deriving their Legitimacy only from the consent of the governed, and Empowered only with what has been Expressly given by the governed to them.
That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to stand in opposition decrying its illegitimate usurptations; it is the duty of the people to call for an end to the coercive acts of Imperial Overreach by Actors Whose Claim of Authorisation is coloured with the imprimature from a Government of, by, and for the will of its People.
Prudence, and Indeed, Inertia, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.
But when a long train of abuses and trespasses are issued against a Foreign Nation Without cause, by one invariably pursuing, with unrestrained Oeidpal Vengeance, the same Object as his Father before him, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, and thereby exposing our countrymen to their wrathful response to these indignities, it is our right, it is our duty, to oppose said Government Acts and Actors, and provide progressive alternatives for our future security.
Such has been our patient contemplation of the paradox which confronts us; and such is now the necessity to speak of the irony which pervades it.
The history of a past George, King of Great Britain and the actions of a Current George, President of the United States incessantly begs This Comparison, willfully offering up transparent examples.
To prove this, let the Analogies be submitted to a candid world.
- He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.
- He has obstructed the Administration of Justice, by refusing his Assent to Recognised Laws and Established Treaties.
- He has appointed judges of his Will alone, ignnoring the lawful and traditional practise of advise and consent.
- He has erected a New Office of Homeland Defense, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our People, Supported by crony corporate parasites who eat away their pensions.
- He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil Power.
- He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws;
- For protecting his cronies and officials, through uneeded processes of bureaucratic secrecy, from Punishment for any high crimes which they should commit on the Inhabitants of this World.
- For curtailing Free Trade with parts of the world though Ill-Advised and Unjustifed tariffs:
- For depriving humans, in many cases, of the benefits of Trial by Jury:
- For transporting humans beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offences:
- For abolishing the free System of English Laws in a neighbouring Island Naval Base, establishing therein an Arbitrary government, and enlarging its Boundaries so as to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the same absolute rule into these United States:
- He has plundered seas, ravaged Coasts, burnt towns, and destroyed the lives of people he was subsequently unable to prove, using due procees of law, guilty of the alleged offenses to our nation.
- He is at this time transporting large armies of our Country's Soldiery and profiteering corporates' mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Great Obfuscation & perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy of the Head of a civilized nation.
- He has conscripted honourable fellow Citizens, whose voluntary service in Defense of our Nation had ended, forcing them to again bear Arms, to become the executioners of an unproven enemy.
- He has excited religious zealotry amongst the world, and through his waging of indefensible war, has greatly increased the probability that our inhabitants will once again have to face merciless terrorists, whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.
- In every stage of these Oppressions He has been Petitioned by Allied Leaders from abroad, and citizenry from within. The repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated tergiversations.
- A President, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free People.
The Legion Antithetical to Bush Bellicosity,
appeal to the Supreme Judge of the World
for the rectitude of our intentions,
do, in the Name, and with the Authority invested by
Freepersons Still Willfully Possessing Honour,
solemnly publish and declare,
That these United States,
ought to be Free and Independent from;
and Absolved of all Allegiance to
George Walker Bush, the Forty-Third President
of the United States of America.