A geeky, Catholic, pro-life plan to reduce GCC
- Plant native, drought resistant, edible plants on every available surface with sun. They need to be native and drought resistant because they will only be watered with rain.
- Have lots of babies. At least 10 children per family, whenever possible.
- Encourage the mortal sin of gluttony. Ideally everybody should die of an obesity related illness and should weigh in at over 200 lbs at death.
- Discourage cremation at death, encourage full body ground burial in metal caskets encased in concrete to prevent accumulated carbon from escaping back into the atmosphere.
- Close sections of graveyards when full, and plant native drought resistant edible plants on top of the graves, to accumulate more carbon for sequestration.
Consensus Confirmation Bias
Is always and forever the enemy of science. One lie leads to another leads to another and soon, you have draconian censorship against dissent.
Too bad it's by a climate change denier, because the mathematical proof of just how much effect man really has on global warming is fascinating.