(1) A few weeks after they finished remodeling my house, my toddler suffered disfiguring injuries from an accident involving the new stove. The CPS came out to investigate and arrested my boyfriend, but dropped all charges immediately upon seeing the hazardous installation performed by Link Corporation. If you have young ones in the house, avoid this business at all costs! EDIT: After posting this review the owner threatened me via email and used highly derogatory language that cannot be repeated here -- from Richmond, CA. 0 friend, 1 review.
Owners response: Right FAKE FAKE FAKE if this was true how come your insurance company or the police or cslb or anyone has never contacted us. I tell you why this is not even real. This person all these negative reviews are random Pics Google images and you will see who these people are.. Google images all negative Reviews are fake. Good news is this individual is digging himself into a deep hole..
(I couldnt find (2) on Yelp)
(3) Links work quality is pretty decent, but their professionalism leaves much to be desired. During a recent remodel I overheard the workers making crude and insensitive comments about my family background when they thought I was out of earshot. Theyve lost my respect and my business. -- from Atherton, CA. 0 friend, 1 review.
Owners response: Hi I am the owner of Link corporation. Funny how we get 2 bad reviews same day yet we have never met you. If you can prove a contract an email estimate or business card to show it was our company I will buy you a vacation to Europe fly you first class any where.. There is another company trying to copy located in Cupertino called Link build and design, Our lawyers sent a letter to that company to stop using our name. Please you can call our office directly or myself we will show you it was not us we have no problems except people making things up online. Prove it was our company and please remove this review
(4) These people talk a good game to get you to sign on the dotted line, but when it comes to execution the work is substandard and there will be constant "unforeseen" delays. Also they pressure you to leave positive reviews, which I found a little unseemly. -- Palo Alto, CA. 9 friends, 4 reviews.
Owners response: Right I do not know who you are but we never have problems. You must be part of a Nigerian scam show any kind of proof were we did work for you or someone we had problems with. Fake review for 1 person writing all bad crap..We are friends with 99% of all our customers we always have at least 4 homes under construction that anyone can visit and talk with our clients
(5) John was hired at a moments notice based on recommendation from a worker in the Lowes plumbing department. And while the job started well, in the end his company left the old galvanized pipe inside all walls on a whole house copper repipe job. I had to fire him and hire another contractor to finish the job. -- Los Gatos, CA. 20 friends, 32 reviews
Owners response: This guy is on drugs and this is not valid Post..We have pride and 100% care in all the work we do and i want all our jobs perfect..This scam man has never ever contacted our company except during the holidays asking for donations.. He has no friends and no proof.. We have never ever in 23 years done any work in los gatos Nothing..99.9% of all our jobs our Referrals..
(6) The john olin he send plumber for change house pipe. Plumber he work four days he finish, pipe make noise. Like hammer loud noise turn on water. Pipe not right, San Jose plumber fix pipe no john Olin. Jim. -- Cupertino, LA. 3 friends, 7 reviews.
Owners response: We have been bombarded by fake reviews the last few days and are having our Legal Team pursue action against these people. In the 23 years that we have been in business, we have not done any work just for pipe-work. We have only done 2 homes in Cupertino and they were both whole house remodels and electrical panel & wiring upgrades. If any of our clients had any issues with our work, they would have contacted us directly and we would have made sure to fix everything. Please provide documentation that Link Corporation was responsible for the work if you claim it was done by us
(8) We hired Link Corporation for a sizeable demo and construction job. In short, it turned in to a comedy of errors. Failed inspections (plural), Link workers saying things couldnt be done that another company eventually completed with ease, unfinished work passed off as complete until called out on it, and extreme frustration with owner John. It wasnt anything that would wind up in court, but it was an experience that got our blood boiling many times with one excuse after another from this guy. Eventually we politely informed John that his services were no longer needed and brought in a new team that cleaned up Links job, performed the work that Link told us they could not, and finished everything quickly and painlessly. -- Los Altos, CA. 0 friend, 2 reviews
The owner (John Olin) has been very aggressive in defending his business. That alone isnt illegal. Before you bombard him as stifling free speech, have you considered that its a competitor posting fake reviews to take away his business? Many of those users look pretty suspicious.