Become a fan of Slashdot on Facebook

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
  • 9

    Achievements

  • 23

    Days Read in a Row 2012-07-10

  • The Tagger 2009-03-29

  • The Contradictor 2009-03-29

  • Posted a Comment 2009-02-20

  • Had a Comment Modded Up 2009-03-28

  • Spent All My Mod Points 2012-07-08

What are these achievement things?

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...