Slashdot videos: Now with more Slashdot!
Don't think it's too likely in the near future though. They now have the S4 Play Edition so I'm not sure that Samsung will be ditching andoid any time soon. I think they could make a go at it but without the Play ecosystem they'd basically be back to square one and be back with BlackBerry and Windows Phone for apps.
You can still install via floppies... In fact looking at the FAQ page it looks like they haven't changed anything in the 16 years since my first install of Slackware. You can install through serial if your heart so desires.
Or do you just have a dedicated tablet that never leaves the viewing area? What about multiple TVs? Gets expensive really quick.
How long does that take? I have a netted chair at work that I've been using for 2+ years and haven't experienced any problems that you describe and haven't heard anyone else complain at the office. I think you might just have had some bad chairs?
* Xbox 360: hardware to software ratio: 6.59 (hardware total sold = 6.8 million; software total sold = 44.8 million)
* PlayStation 3: hardware to software ratio: 3.58 (hardware total sold = 1.9 million; software total sold = 6.8 million)
* Wii: hardware to software ratio: 3.44 (hardware total sold = 4.5 million; software total sold = 15.5 million)
Wikipedia says (I know I hate using wikipedia as a reference but I'm damn sure that these numbers are more reasonable, plus I'm lazy):
* Xbox 360: 13.4 million consoles
* PlayStation 3: 5.59 million consoles
* Wii: 13.17 million consoles
Joystiq doesn't really say when their numbers come from so maybe they were just cherry-picking?
"... The site will drop marginal add-ons, as well as those no longer maintained by their creator or not updated for the browsers and e-mail clients now in use. A couple of hundred extensions will remain on the site after Monday.