Follow Slashdot stories on Twitter

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Networking

Submission + - Bug Hits Skype's Peer-to-Peer Network (itworld.com)

narramissic writes: "ITworld reports that a software bug affecting Skype's peer-to-peer network is preventing users in some parts of the world, particularly Europe, to log on to the VOIP service, although users in the U.S. don't seem to be having problems. A posting on a company blog said the company expects to have the problems resolved within 12 to 24 hours and advises users to leave their Skype client running so they can be logged back in once the issues are dealt with. The blog also said that downloads of Skype have been temporarily disabled and that the company hopes to make them available again as quickly as possible."

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...