Christianity has a logical and consistent framework, despite the fact that people disagree on various things.
If you're talking about the bible it is not a consistent framework. Even the gospels don't agree with each other on the death of Jesus, a central tenant of the religion. Personally I like the Gospel of Matthew. In that account, and only that account, an unknown number of zombies also rose from the dead along with Jesus and went into the city.
- Neighborhood watch would be helpful - why is this car creeping around the area?
- With enough coverage could weed out thieves / crimes
- Find your elected official and see if they hang around strip clubs
- Find where the kid dating your daughter is hanging out
- Employee said they were home sick? Find his plate and see if it isn't out driving around
- Auto tag police plates and have real time police locations. Like those spot a cop apps to help avoid tickets
- Road rage allows for revenge. Get cut off? Find where the car is parked and put bird seed all over the car, etc
The sky is the limit on what would be created with an open source backend DB. I'd put a cam in the yard and in my car. Sounds amusing.
I always thought it was Found On Road Dead. Or : Recent studies show that 95% of all Ford vehicles are still on the road. The other 5% were towed home.
My mother bought a Ford Explorer with a chrome running board option. Before the 5 year bumper to bumper car warranty expired the chrome was noticeably starting to flake. Except the bumper to bumper excluded that option.. the chome option was only a 3 year warranty. I do have to give it to the Ford engineers to be able to devise a fail date just slightly longer than warranty. Now that's quality work.
New York is looking at requiring 100% + holding of any deposits made to a company that holds the crypto currency, like an exchange. The wording they used is amusing : "As capital protection, these companies would have to hold the same amount of virtual currency as they owed to their customers. But unlike banks, which are also subject to capital requirements, these companies would be allowed to hold some of it in virtual currency. "
I like how at first pass it sounds like banks hold 100% also