Here are the top ten leading causes of death in the USA.
- Heart disease
- Cancer (malignant neoplasms)
- Chronic lower respiratory disease
- Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases)
- Accidents (unintentional injuries)
- Alzheimer's disease
- Diabetes (diabetes mellitus)
- Influenza and pneumonia
- Kidney disease (nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis)
- Suicide (intentional self-harm).
I looked. Homicide is 15th. Death By Terrorism isn't on this list. Overdose from drugs bought from drug dealing immigrants isn't either. Just once I wish we'd wage a war on Cancer or Drunk Driving, ya know?
Also, because it has to be said.... Maybe we can put their tracking bar code on some kind of armband? This shit is !@#$ing stupid and dangerously close to Nazi levels of moron. We have a serious politician blaming the Jews Immigrants and willing to label them. Oh. Come. On!
The Republican party invited in the stupid and completely has lost it's !@#$ing mind.