Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Submission + - Either fMRI is flawed or this dead fish likes kids (sciencenews.org)

wembley fraggle writes: Scientists at Dartmouth call into question the utility of fMRI as a research tool by demonstrating that a dead fish (to wit: an atlantic salmon) can show the same "lighting up" phenomena in the brain analysis while being shown pictures with emotional content.

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...