writes "About every 28 years a "supermoon" occurs. This is when the moon's orbit is closest to earth at the same time as a full moon. Saturday night will be the biggest, brightest full moon you will see in the next 28 years."Link to Original Source
writes "Banks are foreclosing on small businesses for no apparent reason. Even if you have never missed a payment, they can send you to the unemployment line. They accept bailouts from tax payers and use the money against the very people that supplied it."Link to Original Source
writes "Since Oracle bought Sun, my opinion of Sun's old products...
1. Hasn't changed
2. Changed for the better, give me more
3. I used Sun products before, but I won't now
4. I never used them before Oracle bought them
6. There are better options out there
7. Cowboy Neil, yatta, yatta"