Leave the laws as they are so we can use them. The government cannot make something illegal for one church, and illegal for another.
1) Start a church, or other non-profit.
2) Make yourself the administrator
3) Pay yourself a very small salary, that will be taxable.
4) The house you live in, the cars/boats/airplanes you use, etc. will all belong to the non-profit, so no taxes on the money needed to buy those.
5) Give yourself an unlimited expense account for food, travel, lodging, health care, clothes, entertainment, etc. As long as it is considered church business, it's not taxable.
6) Aside from taking donations, you can run a business that gives all revenue to the non-profit. Then take the money back out in the form of whatever you want: for example buy a car for the non-profit that is yours to use. The non-profit will, of course, also pay for insurance, fuel, maintenance, and a driver.