- The AIB Roast, which was a similar show as "Comedy Central Roast", It was broadcasted on youtube.
- The long list of what the Censor Board thinks are cuss words, the weird part is they banned the word "lesbian".
- Beef is banned in Maharashtra, considering the fact cow leather is allowed to use.
- Parties in Karnataka with foreign invitees unless under police supervision.
- India's Daughter, the BBC documentary about the brutal and notorious rape case in Delhi is banned.
- Farewell parties in schools and colleges are banned.
- Any TV program that discusses Hindu traditions are banned.
- Government tried for the Internet censorship in 1998, 2003 and 2009 and Last month it happened again.
- Cheerleaders, after parties and liquor at IPL matches are banned.
- Fifty Shades of Grey is banned.
There are couple of more but I think it's enough to open up a debate about credibility and success of a Democracy. The science and technology are going beyond the solar system, we exploring and trying new methods, the change in the lifestyle all over the word is very rapid. Democracy works it's best by educating and training people with best practices and instruments, Not by banning things. This is not just about India but a matter of debate for all other democratic countries.
Link to Original Source