Follow Slashdot blog updates by subscribing to our blog RSS feed


Forgot your password?
Subject Datestamp Replies Score
Mini Sumo  *Monday June 03, 2013 @03:51PM 1 2
   attached to Ask Slashdot: How To Begin Simple Robotics As a Hobby?
Re:Unacceptable  *Wednesday September 14, 2011 @11:07AM  2
   attached to Jobs Bill Funds Safety Network With Spectrum Sale
Re:So maybe we should build some factories elsewhe  *Wednesday March 23, 2011 @07:04PM 1 2
   attached to Japanese Chip Shutdown Causing Shortages
Re:What a shitbag...  *Wednesday February 16, 2011 @01:21PM 1 2
   attached to Teenager Tries To Hire Hitman Via Facebook
Re:Before you pat yourself on the back...  *Monday December 13, 2010 @06:08PM  2
   attached to Judge Declares Federal Healthcare Plan (Partly) Unconstitutional
Re:Unit can also do 3d printing  *Friday December 10, 2010 @08:47PM  2
   attached to Cheap 3D Fab Could Start an Innovation Renaissance
Re:"Automatic" doesn't mean what you think it mean  *Thursday August 26, 2010 @10:34AM 1 2
   attached to Drunken Employee Shoots Server
Re:Same goes for flipping off cops  *Monday May 17, 2010 @05:34PM  2
   attached to ACLU Sues To Protect Your Right To Swear
Re:Pet peeve - the purpose of testing  *Wednesday February 10, 2010 @05:37PM  2
   attached to The Art of Unit Testing
Re:When disarming someone . . .   *Saturday January 30, 2010 @09:46AM  2
Re:Wait hold on mugger...  *Saturday January 30, 2010 @09:35AM  2
   attached to Gun With Wireless Arming Signal Goes On Sale Soon
Re:How would that work  *Tuesday November 24, 2009 @03:23PM 1 3, Insightful
   attached to Police Arrest Man For Refusing To Tweet
Just the opposite here (East TN and North GA)  *Monday December 01, 2008 @03:31PM 1 2
   attached to Acorns Disappear Across the Country
Re:Third world  *Thursday November 13, 2008 @12:06AM 2 5, Insightful
Re:Third world  *Wednesday November 12, 2008 @10:02PM 2 5, Insightful
   attached to US Supreme Court Allows Sonar Use
Re:Junkyard  *Wednesday October 22, 2008 @05:25PM  2
Junkyard  *Wednesday October 22, 2008 @04:23PM 3 4, Informative
   attached to Where to Find Axles, Gears For Kinetic Sculpture?
Re:Validate your data, guys!  *Thursday August 14, 2008 @09:14PM 2 2
   attached to reCAPTCHA Hard At Work, Rescuing Fading Texts
Re:Who are you trying to fool?  *Wednesday July 16, 2008 @11:29AM  2
Re:Who are you trying to fool?  *Wednesday July 16, 2008 @08:45AM 1 2
   attached to McCain Campaign Uses Spider/Diff Against Obama
Re:The harder they fall...  *Monday July 14, 2008 @04:12PM 1 2
   attached to EBay Deal Irritates Individual Sellers
Re:Dead Reckoning  *Tuesday May 20, 2008 @12:38PM 1 2
   attached to Favorite navigation method?
Re:My House of the Future  *Wednesday February 13, 2008 @03:11PM  2
   attached to Disney Takes Another Stab at the House of the Future
Re:Obama good, Huckabee bad  *Saturday February 02, 2008 @08:54PM  2
   attached to Best Super Tuesday Candidate for Technology?

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.