- 12U Rack in the attic enclosed and sealed with Oak panels force cool with a 8inch hydroponic blower from 70deg air in the house.
- 24TB Dell R510
- 24TB Dell C2100
- 4TB Four Cluster Dell C6100
- 4TB Dell R410
- Dell iSCSI Certified 48P gigabit switch
- Dell 1920W UPS
- Dell 1920W UPS Extended Battery Module
- 4gigabit iSCSI SAN with redundant links
- 4 node Hyper-V failover cluster with SAN storage
- Stand alone VMware servers
- 4 drops to livingroom
- 4 drops to office
- 3 drops to bedroom 1
- 3 drops to bedroom 2
- 3 drops to bedroom 3
- 3 drops to bedroom 4
- Ubiquiti Wifi AC
- 4 external facing IP cameras
- 4 internal facing IP camera
- and one badass pitbull named "buddy" to help run physical security
Also detonating a nuke would be a full fledged war
Lets ponder the stupidity of that statement for a moment...
Several different nations have detonated over a combined 2000 nukes throughout history, and none of them resulted in a "full fledged war". Furthermore, only two nukes have been detonated during wartime, however it was a "full fledged war" that resulted in the detonation of the nukes. It was not the detonation of the nukes that resulted in the full fledged war. In fact, throughout history exactly ZERO detonated nukes have ever resulted in a full fledged war. Since there is ZERO evidence to support your claim, I'd say you look pretty stupid right about now.
Before you troll around the interwebs looking for "stupidity" in other people, you should check the mirror first.
Huge: very large in size, quantity, or extent.
Synonyms: vast, immense, gigantic, very big, great, giant, massive, colossal
You could be correct by saying it's "...larger than the average home." However, the article uses the word "huge". I don't believe that adding a walk-in closet to an average sized home constitutes a "huge" home.
You may also want to look closer at the document you referenced. The average sized home for the NORTH EAST (where this supposedly huge house is located) is 2613 square feet.
2400 is less than 2613
According to your reference material, a 2400 square foot home is neither huge nor larger than the average home based on its location.