Become a fan of Slashdot on Facebook

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
  • 4

    Achievements

  • Days Read in a Row 2010-03-27

  • Posted a Comment 2010-10-21

  • Had a Comment Modded Up 2012-11-17

  • Years Read 2012-11-18

What are these achievement things?

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...