"Apparently MS just wants Bungie to make Halo for the rest of their natural days, and Bungie doesn't like how MS is constantly trying to "handle" everything they do; the way they market their games, the way they interact with their fans (basically the fact that they do appreciate their fans), and how stingie they are with the profits (comparable to the rest of the industry). So as of today they are their own independent entity. They'll probably make Halo 4 for Microsoft, however hey are also free to create new intellectual properties for whatever system they want. (Even though they prefer the xbox platform)"
"What a way to say thank you."
According to this blog it's already a done deal and will be announced by Microsoft October 6th. Hmm, Hell's almanac must be predicting a cold night that night."
Link to Original Source
Ok, this is a little different than a lot of the stuff I post. I usually only put up the recipes for loaf bread. This time you get waffles.
Head over to our brand-new website and take a look at our visual tour, or go straight to the downloads."
Complaints about net-based companies are nothing new, but what happens when registrars, who have huge numbers of domains and livelihoods in their control, unravel?"
- 9 inch integrated touch screens at every seat
- Full QWERTY keyboard/game controller to interact with all applications
- Live TV provided by Dish Network
- The world's only In Flight Program guide (IPG) for live television
- Over 25 Hollywood Pay-per-view movies available completely on-demand
- Email/SMS/instant messaging/chat rooms, providing an airborne social network
- An audio experience with over 3,000 mp3 tracks — allowing guests to customize their playlists — as well as 20 radio channels.
- Open source video games (and a future invitation for savvy linux game developers to participate in Red)
- All aircraft are equipped with wireless access points and are broadband-ready
- Ability to order food when you want it directly from your seat, and pay by credit card