Well, after it does that, it calls up our laptop, and replicates the databases there as well, so therefore, we should have two copies of the data - one on our server, that is used by all the libraries, and one on our laptop, which is used on the bookbus.
Basically, its f*cking up.
Its not doing what it should. I went into work today to check the laptop, and suprise suprise, I checked our testing record, and found that although on the server, the fines had been removed, they hadn't on the laptop, so we still have a problem.
This really is a problem, because we are the only library, using this particular software, in this configuration. Twice a guy from Auckland (and one from Melbourne - we are in Southland NZ), have come trying to fix it. No Luck.
Maybe in the New Year