You're talking about a war where the 20% are outnumbered by billions.
If the 20% are armed with nukes, or an engineered virus the antidote to which only they possess, they can make short work of the remaining 80%. Sure, in the case of tactical nuclear strikes the bombed areas may be a no-man's land for several decades, but after that all those pesky proles are no more of a nuisance.
I needed some work done for a kitchen. They standard rate was between $100hr - $150 an hour.
The owner of a plumbing business may be making six figures. A plumber who is an employee of such a business is most certainly not making that much. And for the owner, that six figures is gross. After paying labour (most plumbers seldom work solo and have at least one apprentice on staff), insurance, taxes, &c., his net is probably significantly lower.
Like Reagan started out as a democrat, presumably because he cared about people and favored social reforms.
His being a Democrat had nothing to do with caring about social reform. Reagan was a Democrat because Hollywood actors have historically pledged allegiance to that party. His switch to the Republicans came about because Nancy's stepfather, Loyal Davis, was a prominent arch-conservative, and Reagan wanted to curry favour with the man.
2. You seem to misunderstand the small business employee mindset, especially in retail. Seems like you would be a lot of fun to work for.
That's why it's called work and not 'happy fun time'.
Quoted for truth.
The POS terminal should be a single-purpose device, with nothing but the POS software suite running on it and that's it. If employees want to check email or play LatestGreatestGame, they can do it on their own fucking devices. Or maybe, just maybe, they can clean or do other work around the business. There's always some work that can be done at a retail establishment. 'If you have time to lean, you have time to clean.'
"More software projects have gone awry for lack of calendar time than for all other causes combined." -- Fred Brooks, Jr., _The Mythical Man Month_