Catch up on stories from the past week (and beyond) at the Slashdot story archive

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Subject Datestamp Replies Score
Ob. Dilbert  Tuesday January 26, 2016 @06:09PM 3 5, Funny
   attached to Pakistan Orders ISPs To Block Over 400k Porn Websites
Old trade show trick  *Friday January 08, 2016 @11:39PM  4, Informative
   attached to Hellfire Missile Mistakenly Shipped To Cuba
Unimpressed  *Sunday January 03, 2016 @11:15AM  1
   attached to Copyright Expires On Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf
Crossover in 2045!  *Monday December 28, 2015 @04:20PM 3 5, Funny
   attached to Ashley Madison Says It Added 4 Million Members Since the Hack
WTF?  *Tuesday December 22, 2015 @09:19AM 4 2
   attached to Oracle Settles FTC Charges Regarding Deceptive Java Security Updates
A comic book on the big screen  *Tuesday December 15, 2015 @08:45AM  2
A movie with sets  *Tuesday December 15, 2015 @08:28AM  2
   attached to Writer: Why Watching the Original Star Wars Again Was a Bad Idea
Why not GCC?  *Wednesday December 09, 2015 @08:27PM 1 3
   attached to The Ups and Downs of AMD
Telomeres  *Thursday December 03, 2015 @09:41AM  3
   attached to Harvard Prof. Says Cure For Aging Could Emerge Within 5 Years
The right job for the tool  *Wednesday December 02, 2015 @09:07PM  3
   attached to PHP 7 Ready For Release
James Bond physics  *Wednesday November 18, 2015 @06:36PM 5 5, Interesting
   attached to Structural Engineer On the Fallacies of Movie Bridge Destruction
DigiComp I was my first computer!  *Thursday October 29, 2015 @08:27AM  2
   attached to Revisiting Why Johnny Can't Code: Have We "Made the Print Too Small"?
Re:Your laws ignore my rights  *Friday October 09, 2015 @08:06PM 5 5, Informative
   attached to EFF: the Final Leaked TPP Text Is All That We Feared
Re: Because we're tired...  *Sunday September 13, 2015 @07:48PM  2
   attached to It Is Programmer Day - Why So Apathetic?
I had this problem with heat maps  *Monday September 07, 2015 @09:24AM 1 2
   attached to Brewing Better Charts and Maps
It's easier to think than to do it  *Friday June 12, 2015 @01:19PM 1 2
   attached to Turning a Nail Polish Disaster Into a Teachable Math Moment
Good enough to criticize everyone else  *Tuesday April 07, 2015 @05:10PM  2
   attached to How would you rate your programming skills?
Blister packaging  *Tuesday March 10, 2015 @08:55AM 2 4, Interesting
   attached to Mental Health Experts Seek To Block the Paths To Suicide
Re:just FYI  *Friday February 27, 2015 @12:27PM  2
   attached to Banned Weight-loss Drug Could Combat Liver Disease, Diabetes
My 5-year rule  *Monday February 02, 2015 @11:13PM 1 5, Interesting
   attached to Science's Biggest Failure: Everything About Diet and Fitness
If you strike me down...  *Wednesday December 17, 2014 @02:41PM  2
   attached to Sony Leaks Reveal Hollywood Is Trying To Break DNS
Job postings are cheap  *Sunday December 14, 2014 @01:33PM 1 3
   attached to Job Postings Offer Clues to Future of Google Fiber
The meta-Turing test  *Wednesday December 03, 2014 @04:55PM  2
   attached to Do you worry about the singularity?
Re:A bell curve!  *Saturday September 20, 2014 @10:10AM 1 2
   attached to My resting heart rate:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...