Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Subject Datestamp Replies Score
Re: FIRST POST  Thursday February 04, 2016 @12:51AM  0
It took me a moment..  Thursday February 04, 2016 @12:46AM  1
   attached to Beyond the Liberator: A 3D-Printed Plastic 9mm Semi-Auto Pistol
Re:Just try and stay out of my way. Just try!   Thursday January 28, 2016 @12:05AM  2
   attached to Congress Gives Federal Agencies Two Weeks To Tally Backdoored Juniper Kit
Re:Forbes  Thursday January 28, 2016 @12:12AM  1
   attached to The Tragedy Of Apollo 1 And The Lessons That Brought Us To The Moon
Re:correlation not causation  *Tuesday January 19, 2016 @09:26PM  1
I've been smoking weed  *Tuesday January 19, 2016 @09:19PM  1
   attached to Twins Study Finds No Evidence That Marijuana Lowers IQ In Teens
Re: For the love of...  *Thursday January 14, 2016 @12:50PM 2 1
   attached to AMD Unveils 64-Bit ARM-Based Opteron A1100 System On Chip With Integrated 10GbE
Re:Bring back eagles.  *Tuesday January 12, 2016 @02:29AM 1 1
   attached to Should the US Change Metal Coins?
Re:Article is kinda pie-in-the-sky wrong  *Thursday January 07, 2016 @10:07PM  1
   attached to Enterprise Datacenter Hardware Assumptions May Be In For a Shakeup
Re:Camera orientation must match that of device  *Wednesday January 06, 2016 @02:00AM 1 1
   attached to Twitter To Extend 140-Character Limit For Tweets
Re:Please let me informate you  *Friday January 01, 2016 @07:51PM  1
   attached to Hackers Get Linux Running On a PlayStation 4
Re:My little pony  *Tuesday December 15, 2015 @12:25PM 1 2
   attached to Netflix To Re-Encode Entire 1 Petabyte Video Catalogue In 2016 To Save Bandwidth
How long before..  *Thursday November 19, 2015 @04:10PM  1
   attached to Volvo Unveils Autonomous Concept Car, WIth Retracting Wheel, 25" Display
Too soon??  *Wednesday November 04, 2015 @09:29PM  1
   attached to Ask Slashdot: Smart Electronics For a Marathoner?
I've yet to see mention..  *Friday October 23, 2015 @08:36PM 3 1
   attached to Patricia, Strongest Hurricane Ever Seen In Eastern Pacific, Strikes In Mexico
Poetic Justice?  *Sunday October 18, 2015 @06:18PM 1 1
   attached to Disruptive Bloodwork Startup May Offer Mostly Vaporware
I had to check the calendar..   *Thursday October 15, 2015 @07:07PM 1 1
   attached to Walmart Open Sources Its Cloud Platform To Take On Amazon
Personally..?  *Tuesday September 29, 2015 @04:58PM  1
   attached to Preferred outcome after VW software fakery ...
Re:Am I the only one who noticed?  *Sunday September 27, 2015 @07:44AM 1 1
Re:No  *Sunday September 27, 2015 @07:35AM 2 1
Re:No  *Sunday September 27, 2015 @12:25AM 2 1
Am I the only one who noticed?  *Saturday September 26, 2015 @11:59PM 1 1
   attached to Light-Based Memory Chip Is First To Permanently Store Data
Sign me up!  *Saturday September 12, 2015 @11:55PM  1
   attached to Finding Hope In Cryonics, Despite Glacial Progress
Re:Too many choices  *Wednesday September 09, 2015 @04:44PM  1
   attached to Apple Product Event Highlights

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...